Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Workshop

Good Morning everyone!!!!  Hope you all were able to sleep with that rain pounding over head.  When I look outside today, it looks like a picture perfect fall day, well atleast a normal Pacific Northwest fall day.  So I thought what better time to announce an up comming event....

Next Saturday,  October 27th,  from  1-5pm  I am making my house open and inviting everyone who wanted to make all those cute little Halloween Treat containers I made for Ben Franklin, but couldn't make any of the classes.  So, to try and get people over to make some because they are SUPER cute,  the cost is $15 per set of 6 (yes ALL candy is still included, and this time ALL materials are included).  It only takes 2 hours per kit, but I made the day 4 hours long for those of you who want to make both or need alittle bigger time table.  If you can't make that day or those times and still want to make some, PLEASE just call/email me and we will get it figured out.  I just LOVE helping others craft and bring their creativity together!!  I am requesting RSVP just so I can make sure that there's enough kits.  You need to specify which kit you want to make OR both!!! =)

Halloween Bags-
2 cellophane, 2 pillowboxes, 2 paper bags
Halloween Vials and Wraps-
 (There has been change, you will be making the two INDIVIDUAL vial holders, and NOT the dual one.  ALSO you will be making a Mummy container int his group.)




Come socialize and make some super cute containers for Halloween.  Light food and refreshment provided.  Hope to see you there!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment