Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sad News

So tonight I just learned that the "BeWitching Hour" that was scheduled at Ben Franklin for this comming Saturday was cancelled.  The upper people just hadn't gotten around to informing anyone.  I for one are really bummed.  I got really excited when they paid me the honor of comming up with something for their event, and then took the time and made the demos; then I bought the actual materials and made more demos so that my Blog would have a look a like container.

Trying to stay positive, but having a hard time lately with some of the politics.  Oh well, they were fun to make and I have already passed along the directions to acouple people for their kids to make this Spooky Season.  I know everything happens for a reason, guess we'll just have to see what this reason was...

0 comments:

Post a Comment