Monday, October 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Cards '12

Okay so I know that I'm doin like a Blog Marathon, but I'm trying to get caught up.  This post is about the 8 Thanks Giving Cards I made just last week!  I know, I've been a busy bee especially when you think I'm chasing around an infant; but Cody is great and loves watching me craft.  I sooooo lucked out!!! =)


So here are the cards I made.  Didn't make any for a specific person, just started with some paper, twine and stamps and went to work.  I think they turned out great.  Which one is your favorite??

Green plaid.  All those paper's were little scrap pieces and I played with them to see what I could do.   It turned out okay, but definitly not my favorite.


Black Leaf.  I played around this some Smooch that I bought at Ben Franklin.  It looked like a chocolate brown in the tube, but when it was sprayed was a copper tan.  As you can tell it kinda globbed up when I sprayed it; guess I should of prayed it outside first.  You can't see the silver leafs I stamped on the white cardstock first because of the spray pattern.... Darn.


Green Leaf Gemstones.  I thought the card was a little tooooooo plain with just the orange poka dots, so I stamped acouple green leaves and then added acouple blings.  It was..... okay I guess, but I definitly liked the buttons!


The True Meaning.  I like the simplicity of this card.  Not a lot going on, but hte layers are nice and the little bit of black glitter paper was a nice touch.  I had it left over from my project at Ben Franklin.


Black Swag.  This was the first one I did and it kept bothering me that it was missing something.  So once I was done with all the rest I added some Sicklets to park of the black stamp and BAM.  Much better.


Thanks.  This one hast to be one of my two favorites.  I really like the color play and the simplicity.

Button Thanks.  Love the fall colors on this one and all the different layers and textures.


Green Thanks Giving.  This one is my other favorite.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because of the green and red color play or maybe the simple sheer brown ribbon, but I really like this one.

So which one is your favorite???

0 comments:

Post a Comment